[mythtv] Re: Adding DVB-T support to MythTV

mark at ansalmo.freeserve.co.uk mark at ansalmo.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 09:09:35 EST 2003

I've not looked into the project in any detail yet, but I did notice that Videolan (www.videolan.org) support streaming of MPEG streams from DVB-T cards.  They have a client/server model too, and I believe they're working on DXR3 support.  Might be some useful stuff in there.  Ditto for the VDR project.

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £14.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890