[mythtv] record/playback bug

Eli Criffield myth at zendo.net
Wed Mar 12 18:00:22 EST 2003

Oddly today i recored about 4 shows and they all have the problem except
one episode of the Simpson's, it recored fine. There was another episode on
right after it that recored bad.

Heres the output from the commands

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 6
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1600+
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1406.805
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 2804.94

-------
echo "select * from codecparams;" | mysql -u mythtv --password=mythtv
mythconverg
profile name    value
1       width   640
1       height  480
1       rtjpegquality   170
1       rtjpeglumafilter        0
1       rtjpegchromafilter      0
1       mpeg4bitrate    2211
1       mpeg4maxquality 2
1       mpeg4minquality 5
1       mpeg4qualdiff   3
1       mpeg4scalebitrate       1
1       hardwaremjpegquality    100
1       hardwaremjpeghdecimation        4
1       hardwaremjpegvdecimation        4
1       samplerate      32000
1       mp3quality      5
2       width   640
2       height  480
2       rtjpegquality   151
2       rtjpeglumafilter        0
2       rtjpegchromafilter      0
2       mpeg4bitrate    2211
2       mpeg4maxquality 2
2       mpeg4minquality 5
2       mpeg4qualdiff   3
2       mpeg4scalebitrate       1
2       hardwaremjpegquality    100
2       hardwaremjpeghdecimation        4
2       hardwaremjpegvdecimation        4
2       samplerate      32000
2       mp3quality      4

thanks again

eli