[mythtv] Separating CAPTUR and Capture in OSS

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Wed Mar 5 06:54:13 EST 2003

FWIW, I have an SBLive using oss and it works fine for me.  BTW, since you
are using a Haupauge, why not try btaudio.  But anyway...

I am running Mandrake 9.0 and according to my modules.conf, I am not
iGain to adjust the capture volume;  because of the ringbuffer it takes a
couple seconds to hear the adjustment.  Here is my modules.conf (generated
by Mandrake install):

probeall scsi_hostadapter ide-scsi
alias sound-slot-1 snd-emu10k1
alias eth0 3c59x