[mythtv] PATCH: Random Themes

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Sun Mar 2 01:06:34 EST 2003

Well here it is finally, after all my ranting and raving ;>

Sorry if my formatting is up the spout, I have attempted to get it
right. (although I don't really expect this to get committed, more
interested in feed back on did I do it the best possible way etc)

I created this with cvs -z3 diff -ud which I think is what Issac likes.

Please have a look and let me know where my fsck ups are.

I have a couple of other mods that I have done to my copy(not in this
patch) that are to do with subtitles, (fix the toggle so it works and
settable page number in the setup screens) but I'm pretty sure that Erik
has already got his version of these for his next big cvs update of the
subtitles stuff.

:D

--
Drew Whittle <drew at lug.net.nz>