[mythtv] PATCH: Random Themes

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Mar 1 09:27:56 EST 2003

On Saturday 01 March 2003 07:06 am, Drew Whittle wrote:
> Well here it is finally, after all my ranting and raving ;>
>
> Sorry if my formatting is up the spout, I have attempted to get it
> right. (although I don't really expect this to get committed, more
> interested in feed back on did I do it the best possible way etc)
>
> I created this with cvs -z3 diff -ud which I think is what Issac likes.
>
> Please have a look and let me know where my fsck ups are.

If you could remove the change to cvs.sql (not needed since it'll get set to
false automatically by the settings code) and move the bit where it gets the
directory listing into the if (RandomTheme) clause so it only gets executed
when there's a random theme going on, I'll get this applied.  Looks good
aside from those two minor bits, and I'd normally just make those mods
myself, but you wanted feedback =)

Isaac