[mythtv] Commercial flagging during record (was "tv_grab_uk

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sat Mar 1 01:10:00 EST 2003

If Myth somehow loses track of whether it is playing content or a commercial,
the Z-skips-to-next-content could do the wrong thing.  It therefor makes
sense to have 'Z' always skip to the next delimiter, be it commercial or
content.  You essentially confirm this in your comment regarding ffwd/rew...

#if Chris Pinkham /* Mar 01, 00:16 */
#endif /* cpinkham at bc2va.org */