[mythtv] Commercial flagging during record (was "tv_grab_uk

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Mar 1 00:16:45 EST 2003

> One question... Does this remove the restriction of hitting the Z key within
> 2 seconds of a commercial now?  Seems like it should be able to.  Now, if

Yes, it allows you to hit 'Z' during any part of the commercial.  Hitting
'Z' during a non-commercial should do nothing right now but I'm not sure
if that behaviour should be modified to jump to the next commercial or end
of commercial.

If you have auto-skip turned on, then mythfrontend will automatically
skip the commercials that are marked by the commercial 'break' list, but
you can still fast forward and rewind into those lists if you want.  If
you fast forward or rewind into a commercial break while auto-skip is
turned on, then you must manually hit the 'Z' key to skip to the end of
the break (or either fast-forward out of it).

Chris