[mythtv] new mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jul 25 00:43:13 EDT 2003

ok, I haven't taken your code exactly, since there are a couple of
things that could be done better (for one, it's best to test for
variable existence rather than try to figure out which browser is being
used, and there is a difference between document.body and
document.documentElement - this may help with konq.

Also, I finally took some time and wrote up a position-finder, so we
don't need the mouse tracking code anymore.  Let me know how it works in
different browsers (seems to work nicely in galeon).

I'd *really* like to fix your FIXME for grabbing the popup's
height/width attributes.  They not immediately available (and thus need
to be specified) because the <div> is a variable-width field, but maybe
there's a way to get the browser to give us this information.  Anyway,
if anyone knows how to do this, please let me know or send a patch.

-Chris