[mythtv] MythMusic Patch Help

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Sun Jul 13 19:47:05 EDT 2003

> 	Upon further, one final problem:
>
> 	The copy constructor (operator=) for Metadata is now trying to initialize
> lastplay (a QString) from LastPlay(), which returns a double. Did I miss
> something?
>
> 	I'd go ahead and fix it, but it's not *immediately* clear to me whether you
> want this to be a string or a double (but I've had a hectic day, and am not
> thinking too straight).
>
> - thor

duh! Sorry about that. Didn't even notice it.

I want to use the data as a double. I think I originally started using
it as a QString because of what currentDateTime() gives me. Somehow
everything is working for me even though I jump back and forth between
the two types. Odd...

I should be able to clean this up and test it on Tuesday. I'm currently
in the process of moving (blah!) and my computer with my Myth code is
not at the same place as the machine with the database.

Joe