[mythtv] MythMusic Patch Help

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Sat Jul 12 20:57:42 EDT 2003

On Friday 11 July 2003 03:40 pm, m0j0.j0j0 wrote:

> I've tested this with my larger collection and everything seems to be
> working alright. I think it's ready to be included. Let me know if you
> would like me to change anything.

	Upon further, one final problem:

	The copy constructor (operator=) for Metadata is now trying to initialize
lastplay (a QString) from LastPlay(), which returns a double. Did I miss
something?

	I'd go ahead and fix it, but it's not *immediately* clear to me whether you
want this to be a string or a double (but I've had a hectic day, and am not
thinking too straight).

- thor