[mythtv] MythMusic Patch Help

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Fri Jul 11 11:40:41 EDT 2003

> > This seems to be working fine with my test database, although that
> > collection is pretty small. If it looks like this approach is
> > appropriate, I'll apply it to my main system (much more music) and
> > verify it is actually "smart". ;)
>
> 	Can't hurt to test (I haven't it applied yet, just looked at it).
>
> - thor

I've tested this with my larger collection and everything seems to be
working alright. I think it's ready to be included. Let me know if you
would like me to change anything.

I've added a little piece to the MythMusic Setup GUI to allow the user
to configure how their playlist is generated. Hope this is OK. Also,
I've changed which keys adjust the song ratings (Z/Q instead of U/D). I
figured it made more sense to map that to keys used elsewhere in Myth to
help simplify remotes. Feel free to exclude that if you don't like it.

Thanks,
Joe