[mythtv] patch for daemonized mythbackend and rh startup script

Dustin Rue ruedu at hannah.homelinux.net
Fri Jan 31 22:16:34 EST 2003

FWIW, I've attached a patch that adds a flag to mythbackend's main.cpp
file to daemonize mythbackend.  The main.cpp file already has the -f
flag which sets the daemonize variable to false, which is already is
false by default.  Anyway, I didn't want to change that so I just added
the -d flag.

I also attached a Red Hat style startup script which can be used to
start the mythbackend on boot or quickly restarted.

--
Dustin Rue

   The greatest invention ever is the thermos.
   It keeps hot stuff hot. It keeps cold stuff cold.
   How does it know?