[mythtv] No luck with LIRC...

Chris cisip at sprintmail.com
Fri Jan 31 22:00:18 EST 2003

I have a Creative Infra Receiver remote control working fine with mythtv
using lirc 0.6.6.
When I initially installed it, I had the problem with the lircd daemon
quitting when I try to use the remote.  When I inspected another pc with
lirc I found /dev/lirc was created which pointed to /dev/ttySx
(corresponding to the com port where the remote is connected) so I
created this device file pointing it to /dev/ttySx and everything is
fine.

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 09:27, Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com