[mythtv] mythvideo

tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Sun Jan 26 16:03:07 EST 2003

This is strictly an mplayer problem.. I suggest getting mplayer going
again.. Most likely, you were trying ot run mplayer from your normal user,
but are now trying to run mythvideo as root, and the configuration
(codecs.conf it seems like) isn't working.. Try to get mplayer working as
root, and go from there..

tarek : )