[mythtv] Audio but no video?

bcolber1 at cox.net bcolber1 at cox.net
Thu Jan 23 19:41:20 EST 2003

Hi folks,

Great project, by-the-way.

Here is my problem...

I have a system that works great with xawtv.  It's running RedHat 8.0, ATI TV-Wonder.  It's a bit on the weak side, AMD K6-2 450Mhz, 192 Megs Ram, Voodoo3 video (PCI).

I compiled MythTV quite easily (thank you for the great build process).  I got the channel guide populated.  I'm able to bring up the front-end and check the guide.  It appears to record video, but I am unable to play my recordings, or watch "live" tv with MythTV.  I can hear the audio from the TV-Wonder card, but no vide, in MythTV.

Any ideas where I can start to debug this?

Thanks,
Brad