[mythtv] Hosting Space for MythTV stuff

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jan 23 01:23:26 EST 2003

On Thursday 23 January 2003 12:41 am, Nathan Ziarek wrote:
> Someone else offered to redo it a while back and Isaac was for it. I too
> am a web designer, and wouldn't mind giving it a shot but just don't
> have the time.
>
> I'd be happy to critique a site if you designed it, and I'd think (so
> long as it didn't slow it down) Isaac would be happy to have it.

Yup.  I'm all for that.  A better looking site design would be nice, as long
as I can easily update it.

As for the hosting stuff, there's plenty of space/bandwidth on mythtv.org
nowadays.

> I am also working on redesigning the MythWeb interface. I am a big fan
> of group design (people tend to have particular likes and dislikes that
> help when designing something that should be beautiful and functional),
> so if you'd like to help out at all, let me know.

Yeah -- saw your work-in-progress on your site.  Looks nice.  I'm also looking
forward to your second theme..  Please feel free to speak up if you want any
code changes to make any theming stuff easier.

Isaac