[mythtv] Hosting Space for MythTV stuff

Nathan Ziarek nathan at ziarek.com
Wed Jan 22 23:41:41 EST 2003

Someone else offered to redo it a while back and Isaac was for it. I too
am a web designer, and wouldn't mind giving it a shot but just don't
have the time.

I'd be happy to critique a site if you designed it, and I'd think (so
long as it didn't slow it down) Isaac would be happy to have it.

I am also working on redesigning the MythWeb interface. I am a big fan
of group design (people tend to have particular likes and dislikes that
help when designing something that should be beautiful and functional),
so if you'd like to help out at all, let me know.

Nate