[mythtv] ERROR opening file '/mnt/store/ringbuf.nuv' in ThreadedFileWriter.

bschartung at coserv.net bschartung at coserv.net
Wed Jan 22 22:10:44 EST 2003

Can anyone help?  I get the following when I try to start mythtv:

    ERROR opening file '/mnt/store/ringbuf.nuv' in ThreadedFileWriter.
    Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
    Cannot open DSP '', dying.
    Could not detect audio blocksize
    Segmentation fault

I am running Mandrake 9.0 (I had to install freetype-dev from a
tarball), have successfully compiled xmltv and mythtv0.7 and inserted
the myth tables into the database, but have yet to install lirc.  Xawtv
works fine (ATI TV Wonder VE).

Any advice?

Thanks!!
Brent