[mythtv] Re: Problems with Matrox Card (Isaac Richards)

Ralph Little mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue Jan 14 09:46:23 EST 2003

Hi,
Thanks for the response.
I have found a reference on the XFree86 site to the MGA driver, for
XFree4.2.1
The description states that X-Video is supported for G200 onwards only,
therefore, my old card is not supported.
Will dig deep and buy something newer....   :)

Regards,
Ralph

Our communications with you matter to us. This e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and
security policy which can be inspected at our website at
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/html/contact.html#6. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message.  Thank you.