[mythtv] PVR Hardware database and performance problem diagnosis script

Mark Cooper mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue Jan 7 21:18:40 EST 2003

Although it was originally only intended to cover purely hardware
issues, its true that the rating should take into account how the
software is set-up :)

So, I've added a whole bunch of field entry's to the database as you
suggested.

Could everyone who's entered their details so far send me the following
information:- Audio Driver used ( OSS / ALSA etc ), Captive Size,
Capture codec, Codec quality / bitrate, MP3 settings. Thanks

--

Mark Cooper
http://netmangler.sourceforge.net - Network Management with Attitude