[mythtv] PVR Hardware database and performance problem diagnosis script

Neil Matthews mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue Jan 7 11:57:52 EST 2003

Good Idea,

I've posted my setup but I think a few more details need
to be in the database, such as

Capture Size - I can run my system perfectly using 480x480
but 640x480 can sometimes be jittery.

Capture Codec - Currently use RTJPEG, seems better than
MPEG4

Codec Quality - I use 200 for RTJPEG

MP3 Settings - I have MP3 Compression turned off

This along with hardware details will give people a very
good idea as to what their system can do.

Neil