[mythtv] Hardware configuration

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 6 00:00:19 EST 2003

I actually personally use the wintv go, and I've found it quite useful..
works well for me. Some connoisseurs I know aren't fond of it, but it is a
good deal if you enjoy it..

The reason we mentioned the MJPEG encoder is because it takes load off the
CPU by encoding in hardware.. Things like that are the reason the TiVo has
such a small CPU..

Still, good luck and let us know how it goes so we can have yet another
datapoint..

tarek : )