[OT] Re: [mythtv] Announcing a Linux PVR hardware mailing list.

Chuck Wolber mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat Jan 4 09:24:52 EST 2003

I'd join, but I hate dealing with those %$^&* yahoo accounts... Why not
just start a sourceforge project and run a list from there?

-Chuck

--
 Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Linux Technology
   * Education			|

"Those who don't understand UNIX are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
			-- Henry Spencer