[mythtv] Announcing a Linux PVR hardware mailing list.

Mike Payson mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat Jan 4 07:04:08 EST 2003

Be sure to check out http://www.linuxdvrnews.com also. There might be some
overlap between the sites, but I plan this site to be more of a general news
site, including reviews of hardware & software, upgrade notices of key
packages, general news of interest to the comunity, and more.

--
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson@dawgdayz.com