[mythtv] Mythtv machine not working, Free hosting to the person that can fix it

David-Georges Vitrant mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 3 03:54:32 EST 2003

ok I'm not very good at this, but I've been fighting bad motherboard, not
working LIRC, and mythtv crashing all the time, I'm not a very good linux
person

I'll give root access to the person that can make it all work :)

and then free hosting for 2 years from my hosting company
(surfingtiger.net) to the person that can fix.

email me if interested.. I really want to get this going before too many
fascapes go by :)

Thanks,
dGV