[mythtv] Interesting problem : Accross a 10mbps network, playback resulted in chipmunk audio (high speed)

Chris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed Jan 1 23:14:28 EST 2003

Using Myth .7  Trying to prepare the local network for the next
release.  Figured 802.11b is too slow I configured a homepna network
between the main mythTV machine and another PC.  I am able to run mythtv
on the client machine using the database on the mythtv server machine bu
the audio is fastforwarded like chipmunks.  Anybody have any ideas?
Running Redhat 8.  I am thinking it is a sound hardware issue.  I
recorded my videos at 22050 sound.  Maybe the client is playing it at
another rate?  Trying to record right now at a more standard 44100.