[mythtv] Re: Myth .nuv MPEG4 format portability

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Thu Feb 27 16:59:32 EST 2003

 > I figure someone will,
> eventually, make a little program for MythTV where I can pop in a CD-R
> or DVD-R(whatever), press a button, and I get a VCD ...

That would be huge.  I can't image it would be too difficult, either,
with mencoder, vcdimager, etc.  Add an option to the MythTV recordings
listing for "Archive Show" or something like that.  Choose that option,
and come back ten minutes later to see a freshly burned VCD in the CDR tray.

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc.  |  http://www.dsbox.com/