[mythtv] slight scheduling bug

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Tue Feb 25 22:19:29 EST 2003

howdy. I'm using cvs from yesterday. The schedule that appears in my
program guide will frequently have a few "unknown" entries,
particularly around midnight. No biggy. However, if I select one to
record (for instance if I know something I want to see falls into that
slot) all "unknown" shows that share stop and start times will be
marked to record, regardless of the channel. So the same slot in
channels 4, 5 and 7 might be marked to record. The conflict resolution
screen shows no conflicts, and it doesn't appear to record any show
whatsoever during that time slot. Doesn't really bother me too much,
but maybe someone cares enough to give it a look.

thanks,

cedar