[mythtv] PATCH for MYTHWEB cvs; what's currently available(recorded)

Joe Smith mdiniquity at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 18:57:51 EST 2003

Here's a new patch/version that disables free space calculations, file sizes
and the ability to delete if the directory in RecordFilePrefix doesn't
exists.

I'm not sure what 'CVS access' has to do with it, but perhaps you meant
'database access'.

Regardless I agree it should be done the same way as mythfrontend
eventually, and this works (with limited functionality in your case) until
someone does.

Joe