[mythtv] PATCH for MYTHWEB cvs; what's currently available (recorded)

Matthew Schulkind mythdev at terrapin.shacknet.nu
Sun Feb 23 17:25:22 EST 2003

What happens when the mythweb server does not have access to the mythtv
files? (As is my case)? Right now mythweb couldn't care less where the
files are as long as there is CVS access, it seems this should be done
through the same methods that mythfrontend uses if it's going to be done
at all.

-Matt