[mythtv] Volume problem with remote...

Joe Smith mdiniquity at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 07:59:58 EST 2003

According to the man page you use irxevent.keys to look it up.
Unfortunately mute wasn't totally apparent to me, anywhere here you go:

For ]
config = Key bracketright CurrentWindow

For [
config = Key bracketleft CurrentWindow

For |:
config = Key Shift-bar CurrentWindow

I also found that mapping Page_Up and Page_Down extremely useful:
    config = Key Page_Down CurrentWindow
    config = Key Page_Up CurrentWindow

Joe