[mythtv] sql code

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Thu Feb 20 15:13:13 EST 2003

It didn't seem like a reasonable trade-off between complexity
and features.  After today's traffic, I'm even more convinced
of this.

Serves me right, I guess, for working harder so that the user
(and the technical writer) didn't have to.

So, I should have just said "to hell with your playlists" and
wiped the playlist tables with a SQL script?  Because that's more
efficient for the developers?

I'm struggling to understand what it is that you want and so far,
I just feel like I've wasted my time even trying, let alone
bothering to understand/improve code.

#if Matt Zimmerman /* Feb 20, 14:54 */

#endif /* mdz at debian.org */