[mythtv] Right edge of screen cut off

mythtv at thetechguide.com mythtv at thetechguide.com
Tue Feb 11 18:17:56 EST 2003

Ok, I have mythtv working for the most part.  My main problem now is that when I
watch livetv or watch a pre-recorded show, the right edge of the screen is cut
off.  It isn't a resolution problem, I can tell it is actually cutting off part
of the picture (for example, instead of seeing the FOX logo at the bottom right,
I just see the F or FO).  When picking a recording to watch, the small preview
looks fine.  Also if I hit f to exit full-screen, I can resize the window a bit
and it'll look ok.  Exact same problem if at 800x600 or 640x480 resolution.
Also full-screen works perfect with xawtv.

Running CVS version from about 2/7.  System is an Athlon XP 2100+, 256MB ram, an
80 and a 100gig drive (the 100gig is /var/video), nforce mobo, leadtek winfast
tv2000 tv tuner, sblive audio, and a matrox g400 dualhead for tv-out.

Once I get that working and figure out how to get audio to work (having the good
'ol non-working audio, yes I have line-in muted but set to record), I should be
good to go till I try to re-tackle the dual-tuner
issue.