[mythtv] Experimental pvr 350 output patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Tue Dec 16 00:13:28 EST 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 08:07:29PM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> BTW, I've noticed a slight problem where the decoder appears to get
> starved for data and stutters every once in a while.  I'm going to
> work on that shortly so you may have another patch waiting when you
> wake up.

Here it the new pvr350 patch.  The ivtv patch is attached too, but
hasn't changed.

I screwed up the buffering in some late changes and clean ups.  It
still glitches occasionally.  It will probably take more advanced
buffering to totally eliminate the glitches, but that job might better
be done in the RingBuffer.

David
--
David Engel