[mythtv] Experimental pvr 350 output patch

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Mon Dec 15 18:11:43 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 23:13, David Engel wrote:
> FYI, if you have not tried this patch yet, now might be a good
> time. All known issues have been addressed and the improved
> functionality is, IMHO, well worth the effort.

Ah, another recompile :-)

Just got 2.4.23 and alsa-1.0pre3 recompiled using gcc-3.3 behaving
nicely, checked out current cvs of all myth and recompiled and now you
come, just whenm I wanted to get to bed :-)

I'll give it a quick shot, but you'll have to wait till tommorow night
for my report, I'll be out of town tommorow.

Did you get the tinny audio lately? Did you adress it with your patch?
Your's and Anduin patches wont apply cleanly over another, but it's only
one two line hunk, that I applied manually.

Crossing fingers,

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out: