[mythtv] Picture controls: V4L vs. Xv

Ben Levitt levittben at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 19:21:07 EST 2003

Cool.  Are you planning to use a seperate key (not f)
to bring up and cycle through the V4L controls?

I imagine that people will not need to mess with the
V4L controls very often, so I think that keeping them
in a seperate rotation from the Xv controls is
probably a good thing.  I think that keeping them
seperate would also cut down on confusion between the
two sets of controls.

Ben