[mythtv] Next release // website stuff?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Fri Dec 5 02:47:53 EST 2003

On Friday 05 December 2003 02:24 am, David Engel wrote:
> I just glanced at it.  Have you been reading my mind?  You changed the
> handled handling to what I was eventually going to suggest. :)  I'll
> test it tomorrow.

Heh, cool.

> BTW, you didn't have to make the changes yourself.  Since I brought
> the issue up, I was willing to make them.  Without knowing your master
> plan for the key bindings, I just didn't want to make such a change
> without getting clarification first.

I was going to ask, but then I was trying to decide how I thought it should be
done, and then I got to writing code..  So, it was just easier to go do it.
There _are_ all the other TranslateKeyPress places to change, though =)

Hmm.. Probably don't need to do a good chunk of them (all the Qt widgets in
mythwidgets.cpp are most likely fine as is, since they only use the Global
context).  Heh, I see I have mythvideo using the Gallery context.  Oops.  Not
that that's a problem, as there aren't any non-global keybindings in there,
but..

Isaac