[mythtv] Next release // website stuff?

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Fri Dec 5 02:24:16 EST 2003

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 01:33:47AM -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Thursday 04 December 2003 10:28 pm, David Engel wrote:
> > I think you're too used to the default key bindings.  I'll give as
> > exaples the two cases I've run into so far.
> <snip>
>
> How's what I just committed to CVS look?  I didn't test it much beyond
> compilation, but it should address both of your issues, I think..

I just glanced at it.  Have you been reading my mind?  You changed the
handled handling to what I was eventually going to suggest. :)  I'll
test it tomorrow.

BTW, you didn't have to make the changes yourself.  Since I brought
the issue up, I was willing to make them.  Without knowing your master
plan for the key bindings, I just didn't want to make such a change
without getting clarification first.

David
--
David Engel