[mythtv] transcoding with cutlist

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Aug 14 14:03:46 EDT 2003

> Well, I have transcoded 3 shows now. Only the last one had commercials
> in it (and just one block). Looking at the original in MythTV and the
> resulting avi (this is a cartoon, so the amount of lipsynch you can
> count on is, well, questionable) both looked about the same.

which format were you transcoding to?

At the moment, I'm having trouble getting mplayer to play ANY of my nuv
files without sync problems, so if I could get the raw output from the
transcoder into something I can spit to mpeg2enc, that would be awesome.

anyone have a link to mplayer cvs rpm's?

-Chris