[mythtv] mythweb2 music patch / addition

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Sun Aug 3 01:08:40 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 23:11, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > Attached below is an update to add some initial access to mythmusic's
> > database from mythweb2.
>
> I've added these, but since they break the code->interface boundaries by
> incorporating code into the theme/display file, I'd rather that you
> rework these to separate things out.

I'll take a longer look at how you have the other sections laid out.
I'm willing to work on it until you and the collective who make use of
it are satisfied.  HTML/PHP are rare for me to use and foreign to look
at so thanks for the feedback. I'll rework it.

The priority for me is playlist creation / editing.  I have a large
collection and a web interface to manipulate playlists is my first goal.

> Anyway, things are checked in now (or should be - I'm still not sure
> that I have this CVS stuff working right, though it seems to be fine),
> if you want to work with those copies instead of your own (I didn't use
> your filenames, and re-added the link myself).
> Chris

I will recheck out tomorrow thanks for your time.

Brent.