[mythtv] mythweb2 music patch / addition

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Aug 3 00:11:39 EDT 2003

> Attached below is an update to add some initial access to mythmusic's
> database from mythweb2.

I've added these, but since they break the code->interface boundaries by
incorporating code into the theme/display file, I'd rather that you
rework these to separate things out.

Anyway, things are checked in now (or should be - I'm still not sure
that I have this CVS stuff working right, though it seems to be fine),
if you want to work with those copies instead of your own (I didn't use
your filenames, and re-added the link myself).

-Chris