[mythtv] Additional key bindings

Matt Zimmerman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 01:26:20 -0400

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 01:08:53AM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:

> Doesn't look like Qt 3.0.5 knows about those keysyms, but I just checked
> out the 3.1 beta that was released recently, and it does.  So, should be
> supported whenever that's out and in use.  I'm not sure if it's possible
> to add support to them to 3.0.5 programmatically, though.

That's good enough for me; I don't mind remapping them to play with mythtv
as long as it's temporary.

> As for the Xv stuff, muck around in libs/libNuppelVideo/XJ.cpp, which is
> where it does all that.  I just use what works for me, really =)

I think that normally the right thing to do is to twiddle override_redirect
in the X window attributes so that the window doesn't get decorated if
you're expecting to get the entire screen width/height.  It seems like there
should be a Qt-level interface, though, so I'm not sure what to do in this
case.

--
 - mdz