[mythtv] RE: problem watching recording in progress and recording new programs

Carlos Talbot mythtv-dev@snowman.net
22 Nov 2002 17:39:39 -0600

Mark,

I had a similar problem with an external script to control my digital
cable box. The solution was to change the bourne shell script which
calls the perl script into csh.

See here:
http://www.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2002-November/001569.html