[mythtv] I finally have DirecTV working...but I still have a few questions.

Roberto C. Serrano mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:55:45 +0000

If I record or go up and down with the cursors it works great...myth goes
into any channel. It is just with the grid.

So I don't see why it should not work. But I can tell you that when ever I
try to go above the 255 using the grid it does nothing.

Roberto