[mythtv] Zap2it seams to be down...down...down...any alternatives?

Benjamin Binford mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:12:04 -0500

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 06:54:35PM +0000, Roberto C. Serrano wrote:
> Funny, I tried browsing the site from the same machine and it works (using
> mozzila), If understand this right xmltv browse the site and scrap the text
> and icons for the tv channels, programs, etc...so if I can browse the site
> the Setup and MythFilldatabase should also, right?

They've changed around the layout of the site somehow. I haven't
looked into the details (yet), but browsing from the front page works
normally and browsing using a bookmark I made months ago to the
listings page results in an error.