[mythtv] Zap2it seams to be down...down...down...any alternatives?

Roberto C. Serrano mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:54:35 +0000

Funny, I tried browsing the site from the same machine and it works (using
mozzila), If understand this right xmltv browse the site and scrap the text
and icons for the tv channels, programs, etc...so if I can browse the site
the Setup and MythFilldatabase should also, right?

Well...then, does anybody have a clue about what might be happening? Any
suggestions?

Thanks