[mythtv] WinTV and Cable/Digital Cable

Allen T. Gilliland IV mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:04:57 -0800 (PST)

you should find all the information you need to
customize your bttv modules in the linux source
documentation area.

I believe for most ppl that would be
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/video4linux/bttv

in that folder there is lots of information about the
bttv modules, options, cards, etc.

As for finding out what tuner the module should be
using, that is going to be somewhere on the net.  I
too am having a problem finding what settings to use
for bttv with a Pinnacle Pctv card.  I have tried
probably 25 different combinations ... with no luck.
Maybe the card is broke?

Anyways ... check out that documentation.  And search
google groups ... lots of info there.

-- Allen