[mythtv] WinTV and Cable/Digital Cable

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:43:07 -0800

Do you have a coax cable running direct between an wall outlet and the tv
card, or only through the vcr?

My experience is that if I have my vcr turned on and want to watch tv via the
tvcard tuner, I get snow and junk also. If I turn off the vcr everything
tunes in fine.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting