[mythtv] Couple Newbie Questions

Jeremy Oddo mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:45:45 -0800 (PST)

> Have a look at the XPC machines from Shuttle (www.shuttle.com), they are
> slightly more expensive than your normal case+M/B but are a lot more
> living room friendly (i.e. small). They also use heat pipe technology
> with a low speed (quite) fan.
Hee Hee.  Yes, I have seen the cases and was also thinking about getting
one!  I read an article on the new case coming out and it looks very cool.
 Small and quite.  The only drawback is that you need to use THEIR smaller
form-factor mobos.  The heat pipe technology is nice, eh?!

> Its what I plan to use once I have cracked
> the STB channel change problem.

OK, I must have missed something along the way.  A lot of people are
talking about STB.  What is it?!