[mythtv] Feature Request: Search function for programs

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:28:23 -0500

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 10:03 am, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

> I like the grid, but finding a program is sometimes difficult.
<snip>
> Now, all someone (not me:  don't know enough c++ / qt yet) needs to
> do is take this SQL syntax, replace the hardcoded information with a
> variable, and put the results in a listbox for further processing.

I don't really feel like writing up an on-screen keyboard for text entry,
especially not one that handles other character sets...  Anyway, MythWeb is
able to search for programs, and the feature seems better located there,
anyway.

Isaac